By accessing the website at http://curebk.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on CureBK’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CureBK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CureBK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CureBK’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CureBK does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CureBK may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CureBK does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CureBK may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us, specifically in completing the contact form, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the completion of the contact from, which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for the said purpose, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.